December at the Garden
This December, winter festivities return to the Garden with holiday décor along our Oak Allée, a series of winter workshops and tours, a beeswax candle-making grab-and-go activity, and holiday sales at the QBG Store!
Workshops & Tours
December 6th & 12th: Outdoor Wreath Making Workshops
December 6th: Winter Trees Tour
Festive Décor along the Oak Allée
Beeswax Candle Making Grab-and-Go Activity
Wreath Making Workshop
Sunday, December 6 & Saturday, December 12 | 11am-1pm
Create your own festive holiday wreath using fresh cut pine, fir, and other evergreens! This workshop will be held outdoors on QBG’s covered Terrace. Please dress appropriately. Recommended for age 10+.
$35 Non-Member / $30 Member
Registration required. All materials included.
Winter Trees Tour
Sunday, December 6 | 3-4pm
Join us to explore the beauty of trees in winter, from the collection of conifer trees in our Pinetum to learning how to identify different trees by their bark, cones, and needles.
KNOW BEFORE YOU GO
HEALTH & SAFETY
- To prevent the spread of COVID-19 and for the health and safety of all visitors, you MUST WEAR A MASK and maintain 6-FOOT DISTANCE from others in order to enter and remain in the Garden. It is the law. Violators will be escorted out.
- Hand sanitizer dispensers are available at multiple stations throughout the Garden. Feel free to inquire with Staff to help locate the nearest dispenser. Please note: Hand sanitizing does not replace hand washing. CDC recommends washing hands with soap and water whenever possible as it reduces all types of germs and chemicals on hands.
- Restrooms are accessible by the ramp next to the Visitor & Administration Building. Please follow on-site instructions on how to enter restrooms.
- High-touch surfaces are disinfected throughout the day.
- For more information: https://queensbotanical.org/hours_admission