Queens Botanical Garden is located on property owned by the City of New York and its operation is made possible in part by public funds provided through the New York City Department of Cultural Affairs and the New York City Council. The New York State Office of Parks, Recreation, and Historic Preservation provides a portion of the Garden’s general operating funds. The Queens Borough President and elected representatives, especially in Queens, in the City Council and State Legislature provide leadership funding. Corporations, foundations, and individuals provide additional support.
We extend our gratitude to the following elected officials and government bodies:
- New York City Council
- New York City Department of Cultural Affairs
- New York City Department of Sanitation
- New York State Assembly
- New York State Senate
- New York State Office of Parks, Recreation, and Historic Preservation
- New York State Department of Environmental Conservation
- Queens Borough President Melinda Katz
- Queens Delegation of the New York City Council
- Queens Delegation of the New York State Assembly
We are pleased to thank the following corporations and foundations for their support of QBG’s botanical displays, programs, and operations:
$50,000 TO $99,999
- HSBC Bank USA, N.A.
$25,000 TO $49,000
- Consolidated Edison Company of New York, Inc.
- Resorts World Casino
$10,000 TO $24,999
- The Frank J. Antun Foundation
- Astoria Bank
- The Kupferberg Foundation
- National Grid Foundation
- New York Community Bank
- New York Community Bank Foundation
- Pfizer, Inc.
- The Port Authority of NY & NJ
- Rose M. Badgeley Residuary Charitable Trust
- The Dr. Robert C. & Tina Sohn Foundation
- TD Charitable Foundation
- WAC Lighting
$5,000 TO $9,999
- The A. Woodner Fund, Inc.
- Aviation Development Council
- The Barker Welfare Foundation
- Broadway Stages
- Cord Meyer Development, LLC
- Farrell Fritz, P.C.
- Law Offices of Gary S. Park
- The Max and Selma Kupferberg Family Foundation
- The May and Samuel Rudin Family Foundation
- Sarah I. Schieffelin Residuary Trust
- Variosystems, Inc.
$1,000 TO $4,999
- Abel Bainnson Butz LLP
- Amerasia Bank
- At Home Dental
- Cathay Bank
- City Gardens Club of New York
- Do H. Chung & Partners
- The Euler-Ravez Foundation
- Flushing Bank
- Galvin Brothers, Inc.
- Gerner Kronick + Valcarcel, Architects, DPC
- Grand Estate, LLC
- Hong Kong Dragon Boat Races
- JP Morgan Chase Bank
- Lin + Loveall Foundation
- The Litwin Foundation
- New York Presbyterian Queens
- Onex Real Estate Partners
- Prestone Printing Company
- Richmond County Savings Foundation
- Rotary Club of Flushing
- Stop & Stor Charitable Fund
- Taiwanese American Arts Council (TAAC)
- World Flower Children’s Foundation
$500 TO $999
- Advanced Women’s Health Service
- Crystal Window & Door Systems, Ltd
- F&T Group/TDC International
- Garden View Plaza Condominium Ltd.
- ICS Agency
- Kanes Deli-Flushing Diner
- LaGuardia Community College
- Metro Management & Development
- New York Life Insurance
- New York ShanDong Association, Inc.
- O’Connor Davies
- Professional Mortgage Solutions, Inc.
- Young Woo & Associates, LLC
- Astoria Bank
- HSBC Matching Gifts Program
- Pfizer Foundation
- Anne Garland
- Bartlett Tree Experts
- Carnevale Interactive
- Garden World & Keil Bros.
- Queens Ledger Newspaper Group
Photo Credit (Header): Kimberly Phyfe