Pumpkin Patch at the Farm
The Garden’s ever-popular Pumpkin Patch is back to bring you the quintessential fall experience!
Saturdays & Sundays, October 16 through October 31 (Halloween)
The outdoor Pumpkin Patch at the QBG Farm will be full of harvest-themed photo opportunities. Children (age 4 and older) get to choose their own pumpkin and a grab-and-go craft activity to take home. Be sure to meet and take pictures with the friendly costumed nature creatures roaming the Farm! For adults 21 and older, available are harvest and pumpkin-themed beers and ciders for purchase.
Ticket fee includes admission to both the Patch and the Garden.
- $10 Adult (pumpkin not included)
- $12 Child 4 and older (includes 1 pumpkin, 1 take home activity kit)
- FREE for Children 3 and under (pumpkin not included)
- FREE for Members*(pumpkin not included)
- Additional pumpkins are $6 (pay on-site)
*Note for Members: You may only claim the number of tickets allowed for your membership type. Multiple order thereafter will be canceled.
Not yet a Member? Starting at just $40, Membership gets you discounts on select programs, year-round FREE garden admission, gift shop purchases, parking passes and discounts, reciprocal admissions benefits at over 300 gardens, and more. To become a Member and start enjoying all the benefits, click here: http://queensbotanical.org/membership
Parking Rates: $10 parking rate in effect on all dates, except 10/31 ($15).
Plan Your Day at the Garden: For Pumpkin Patch ticket holders on Halloween, Saturday, October 31, be sure to stay for our Halloween at the Garden event from 12-4pm–included in your Garden Admission! For more information about Halloween, click here.
KNOW BEFORE YOU GO
ABOUT TIMED ENTRY FOR PUMPKIN PATCH
- Because space is limited and we must enforce a visitation capacity to ensure that visitors can safely distance themselves, be sure to plan accordingly and arrive within 30 minutes of the time listed on your ticket type.
- Expect to tour through and complete activities in the Patch within approximately 30-45 minutes.
- Keep in mind our health and safety guidelines. Below is more information about capacity and restrictions.
- Ticket fee does not cover parking fees.
HEALTH & SAFETY
- For the health and safety of all visitors, follow our current health & safety guidelines, found on our website: https://queensbotanical.org/know-before-you-go/
- Hand sanitizer dispensers are available at multiple stations throughout the Garden. Feel free to inquire with Staff to help locate the nearest dispenser. Please note: Hand sanitizing does not replace hand washing. CDC recommends washing hands with soap and water whenever possible as it reduces all types of germs and chemicals on hands.
- Restrooms are accessible by the ramp next to the Visitor & Administration Building. Please follow on-site instructions on how to enter restrooms.
- High-touch surfaces are disinfected throughout the day.
- For more information: https://queensbotanical.org/hours_admission
By registering for tickets and attending QBG events, you hereby opt in to receiving communications from the Garden. You may receive updates about future QBG events and news through the addresses you provide. If you do not wish to receive future communication, simply click the “unsubscribe” button at the bottom of an email or write to [email protected].
QBG staff strives to provide a place of peace, beauty, and safety for the quiet enjoyment of our visitors. QBG is a living museum, a collection of gardens for the study, culture, exhibition, and display of plants. We encourage our visitors to explore, enjoy, and be respectful of our plant collections and to be considerate of fellow guests as well. For more guidelines on garden etiquette: https://queensbotanical.org/etiquette
PHOTOGRAPHY & VIDEOGRAPHY
Queens Botanical Garden (QBG) occasionally photographs or films visitors and activities on site to support our mission in promotional media and materials, including print, online, broadcast, and social media. By attending this event, you grant permission to QBG use your likeness in perpetuity, in all forms of print and digital media used to promote, publicize, or advertise the Garden, its activities, and programs. If you do not give QBG permission to take and use your image, you must notify an event organizer or staff when you arrive for this event. QBG is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization.
GETTING TO QBG
By public transportation, take the number 7 subway line to Main Street, the Long Island Rail Road (Port Washington line) to Main Street/Flushing, or the Q44-SBS or Q20 bus.
For driving directions and more information: https://queensbotanical.org/directions
Parking is available year-round during Garden open hours at the Parking Garden, located at 42-80 Crommelin Street, Flushing, NY 11355. For more information: https://queensbotanical.org/directions
QBG is an urban oasis where people, plants and cultures are celebrated through inspiring gardens, innovative educational programs and real-world applications of environmental stewardship. QBG is located on property owned by the City of New York, and its operation is made possible in part by public funds provided through the New York City Department of Cultural Affairs, Queens Borough President, the New York City Council, State elected officials, the New York State Department of Parks, Recreation and Historic Preservation, along with corporate, foundation, and individual supporters. For more information, visit www.queensbotanical.org or call (718) 886-3800.