The quintessential outdoor fall experience!
QBG’s ever-popular Pumpkin Patch returns Saturdays and Sundays, October 15 – 30!
The outdoor Pumpkin Patch at the QBG Farm will be full of harvest-themed photo opportunities and activity stations for seed planting, crafts, autumn-themed book reading, and chalk art! Children (age 4 and older) get to choose their own pumpkin. Be sure to meet and take pictures with the friendly costumed nature creatures roaming the Farm! For adults 21 and older, available are harvest and pumpkin-themed beers and ciders for purchase.
Advance tickets strongly encouraged; walk-ins welcome upon availability.
Ticket fee includes admission to both the Patch and the Garden.
Your ticket supports Queens Botanical Garden, the place where people, plants, and cultures meet! QBG is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization.
$10 Adult (pumpkin not included)
$14 Child 4 and up (includes one pumpkin)
FREE for Children 3 and under (pumpkin not included)
Psst! Become a Member and enjoy discounts and free admission all year-long!
Pumpkin not included
$2 Adult Member
$2 Child Member age 4 and up
FREE Child Member age 3 and under
$8 Additional pumpkins (pay on-site)
Members enjoy more!
*Note for Members: You may only claim the number of discounted tickets allowed for your membership level. Multiple tickets or orders thereafter will be voided. A pre-registration link with access to member tickets is sent specially to current members. Contact [email protected] if you have any issues.
*Starting at just $40, Membership gets you year-round FREE Garden Admission, discounts on select programs, store purchases, and parking, reciprocal admissions benefits at 300+ gardens, Members-only events, and more. Become a Member today: http://queensbotanical.org/membership
Know Before You Go
What is Pumpkin Patch? What’s included in my ticket?
• Opportunities to take all harvest-themed photos
• Admission to both the Patch and the Garden (Garden admission is up to $6 for Adults)
• Included in their ticket, Children age 4 and older get to choose their own pumpkin and do seed planting activity.
• Activity stations include seed planting, a craft, and autumn and garden themed book reading.
• Meet and take pictures with the friendly costumed nature creatures roaming the Farm!
• For adults 21 and older, available are harvest and pumpkin-themed beers and ciders for purchase.
• Mark up Chalk Walk
Who is the Patch for?
This event is family-friendly and welcomes people of all ages! Everything but the beers and ciders for adults 21+ is available for all ages.
Should I sign up for Membership?
Yes! Starting at just $40, Membership gets you unlimited year-round FREE Garden Admission and free or discounted tickets to select programs, such as Pumpkin Patch, Flower Patch, festivals, performances, and more. Members enjoy invitations to Members-exclusive events, discounts on gift shop purchases and parking passes, and reciprocal benefits at over 300 gardens nationwide! To become a Member and start enjoying all the benefits, click here: http://queensbotanical.org/membership
Membership supports Queens Botanical Garden, the place where people, plants, and cultures meet! QBG is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization.
I’m a Member. How can I get my discounted ticket(s)?
A pre-registration link with access to member tickets is sent specially to current members. Please note the following:
· Individual-level Members may purchase one (1) Adult Member ticket.
· Dual-level Members may purchase two (2) Adult Member tickets.
· Family-level Members and above may purchase up to two (2) Adult Member tickets and up to four (4) Child Member tickets for children in their household.
· Additional tickets must be purchased at Non-Member pricing. Member-priced tickets that are purchased above the restriction corresponding with Membership level will be voided.
· Pumpkin not included. Pumpkins can be purchased on site for $8.
Please contact [email protected] if you have any issues.
Where is the Pumpkin Patch located in the Garden?
The Patch will be located at the QBG Farm (#31 on the Visitor Map), a one-acre urban farm that donates thousands of pounds of produce to local food pantries a year. For a few weekends only, the Pumpkin Patch turns this space into a stunning backdrop for your autumn photos.
What time should I arrive? How long can I stay?
Be sure to plan accordingly and arrive at the Patch within 30 minutes of your ticket time. You can expect to tour through and complete activities in the Patch within approximately 30-45 minutes. Take your time and take in the fresh air! Feel free to explore the rest of the Garden after your visit to the Patch.
What else can I do at the Garden?
Your Patch ticket includes admission to the Garden–explore our 39 acres! Here are some tips:
- Explore the gardens: https://queensbotanical.org/gardens
- Look for botanical highlights: https://queensbotanical.org/botanical-highlights
- Shop the QBG Store: https://queensbotanical.org/store/
- See art in the Gallery and outdoors throughout the Garden: https://queensbotanical.org/artinthegarden
- Plan your day! Check out our calendar to see what’s happening the day you visit: https://queensbotanical.org/calendar
- Make it Halloween-themed! Pumpkin Patch ticket holders attending Sunday, October 30, be sure to come early or stay for our Halloween at the Garden event from 12-4pm–included in your Garden Admission!
- Munch lunch alfresco! Purchase snacks or a light meal at the QBG Store or take in your takeout! We have a selection of light, grab-and-go meals–sandwiches, salads, and wraps–as well as snacks and beverages, available at the QBG Store located at the Visitor & Administration Building (#16 on Visitor Map). You are also welcome to bring your takeout to the Garden to enjoy. Check out some local eateries and explore the diverse culinary offerings just steps away from the Garden. While there is no designated space indoors to eat and drink, you are welcome to enjoy these items outdoors on our covered Terrace, located right outside the QBG Store, on a bench throughout the grounds, or in our Arboretum (#23 on Visitor Map). Just remember to discard all refuse in a trash or recycling receptacle and remember to take your belongings! If you plan to leave and return to the Garden on the same day, please keep your admissions receipt handy.
How do I get to the Garden?
QBG is located at 43-50 Main Street, Flushing, NY. We are easily accessible by car and public transportation. For more directions on how to get here: https://queensbotanical.org/directions
Do you have parking? How much is parking?
Parking is available year-round during open hours at our Parking Garden, located at 42-80 Crommelin Street, Flushing. A $10 parking rate is in effect on all dates, except Sunday, 10/30 ($15). For more information: https://queensbotanical.org/directions
Are restrooms nearby?
Restrooms are located by the QBG Store at the Visitor & Administration Building (#16 on Visitor Map), a short walk from the Patch.
What are your Covid health & safety protocols?
- Please follow our current health & safety guidelines, found on our website: https://queensbotanical.org/know-before-you-go
- Outdoors, individuals are not required to wear masks, however individuals may choose to still wear them.
- Indoors, masks must be worn in shared spaces such as the QBG Store, Gallery, restrooms, etc.
- Hand sanitizer dispensers are available at multiple stations throughout the Garden.
- High-touch surfaces are disinfected throughout the day.