QBG’s ever-popular Pumpkin Patch is back to bring you the quintessential fall family experience Saturday, October 24, Sunday October 25, and Saturday, October 31 (Halloween)!
The patch will be full of harvest-themed photo opportunities. Ticket fee includes admission to both the Garden and the Patch. All children get to choose their own pumpkin and a grab and go craft activity to take home.
- $10 Adult (pumpkin not included)
- $12 Child (includes 1 pumpkin, 1 take home activity kit)
- FREE for Children 3 and under (pumpkin not included)
- FREE for Members (pumpkin not included)
- Additional pumpkins are $6 (pay on-site)
$10 parking rate in effect on 10/24 and 10/25. $15 parking rate on 10/31.
Please arrive within your ticket window.
TIP: For Pumpkin Patch ticket holders on Saturday, October 31 (Halloween), be sure to stay for our Halloween at the Garden event from 12-4pm–included in your Garden Admission. For more information on Halloween at the Garden: https://2020qbghalloween.eventbrite.com
KNOW BEFORE YOU GO
ABOUT TIMED ENTRY FOR PUMPKIN PATCH
- Because space is limited and we must enforce a visitation capacity to ensure that visitors can safely distance themselves, be sure to plan accordingly and arrive within your ticket window listed on your ticket type.
- Keep in mind our health and safety guidelines. Below is more information about capacity and restrictions.
- Ticket fee does not cover parking fees.
HEALTH & SAFETY
- To prevent the spread of COVID-19 and for the health and safety of all visitors, you MUST WEAR A MASK and maintain 6-FOOT DISTANCE from others in order to enter and remain in the Garden. It is the law. Violators will be escorted out.
- Hand sanitizer dispensers are available at multiple stations throughout the Garden. Feel free to inquire with Staff to help locate the nearest dispenser. Please note: Hand sanitizing does not replace hand washing. CDC recommends washing hands with soap and water whenever possible as it reduces all types of germs and chemicals on hands.
- Restrooms are accessible by the ramp next to the Visitor & Administration Building. Please follow on-site instructions on how to enter restrooms.
- High-touch surfaces are disinfected throughout the day.
- For more information: https://queensbotanical.org/hours_admission