Thank you for joining us this year.
Enjoy below details and highlights from this 2021’s Lunar New Year at the Garden.
See you in 2022, the Year of the Tiger!
Saturday, February 6 – Sunday, February 28
This year we are safely celebrating Lunar New Year at the Garden throughout the month of February! Enjoy festive décor, pick up one of our free monthly seasonal craft activity kits, and take part in our Plant Sale to bring home a lucky plant for the Year of the Ox!
View a display of traditional Chinese Lion Dance Costumes generously on loan from New York Hung Sing Kwoon Lion Dance Team.
Free Craft Activity Kit
Make your own paper blossom branch! One grab-and-go kit per person, while supplies last. Available at the V&A Building.
Lucky Plant Sale
Bring home a lucky plant! From jade plants to peace lilies you’ll find out more about these auspicious beauties all month (or while supplies last) in the QBG Store.
KNOW BEFORE YOU GO
HEALTH & SAFETY
- To prevent the spread of COVID-19 and for the health and safety of all visitors, you MUST WEAR A MASK and maintain 6-FOOT DISTANCE from others in order to enter and remain in the Garden. It is the law. Violators will be escorted out.
- Hand sanitizer dispensers are available at multiple stations throughout the Garden. Feel free to inquire with Staff to help locate the nearest dispenser. Please note: Hand sanitizing does not replace hand washing. CDC recommends washing hands with soap and water whenever possible as it reduces all types of germs and chemicals on hands.
- Restrooms are accessible by the ramp next to the Visitor & Administration Building. Please follow on-site instructions on how to enter restrooms.
- High-touch surfaces are disinfected throughout the day.
- For more information: https://queensbotanical.org/hours_admission