Hours & Admission
November through March
The Garden is open Tuesdays through Sundays, 8am to 4:30pm
Note: Visitor & Administration Building, Gift Shop, and Gallery close at 4pm
The Garden is closed on Mondays, except Veterans Day (11/11), Martin Luther King Jr. Day (1/20) and Presidents’ Day (2/17)
FREE admission November through March
Tip: Members enjoy free admission and other benefits all year-round. Click here to become a member!
Closings & Holidays
QBG is CLOSED on Mondays year-round, except most legal holidays (listed above) that fall on Mondays. We are CLOSED on Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year’s Day.
Festivals & Special Events
Admission pricing varies on festival days. On these days, Queens Botanical Garden does not accept reciprocal garden memberships or CoolCulture vouchers, free hours are suspended, and event parking rate may also be in effect. Festival days include, but may not be limited to:
- Arbor Fest — Sunday, April 26, 2020
- Taiwan: A World of Orchids — Saturday-Sunday, August 15-16, 2020
- Harvest Fest — October 2020 date TBD
Please call 718-886-3800 to inquire about hours and admission on festivals and special event days.
April through October
Open Tuesdays through Sundays, 8am to 6pm.
Closed on Mondays, except Memorial Day (5/25), Labor Day (9/7), and Columbus Day (10/12).
Visitor & Administration Building, Gift Shop, and Gallery close at 5pm.
Adults – $6
Seniors (age 62+) – $4
Students with ID – $4
Children (ages 4 to 12) – $2
Children (age 3 and under) – FREE
Members – FREE
*Members enjoy free admission and other benefits all year-round. CLICK HERE to become a member!
Group Discount Rate: 10% off groups of 10 individuals or more.
Free Hours: Wednesdays, 3 to 6pm, and Sundays, 9 to 11am* Free hours are suspended on festivals and special event days.
QBG has partnerships with several organizations to offer free or reduced admission. To redeem, you must present credentials.
- IDNYC cardholders: Free admission on Wednesdays, April through October
- The American Horticultural Society’s (AHS) Reciprocal Admissions Program offers free admission and/or additional benefits at over 300 gardens throughout North America and the Cayman Islands. To learn more, click here.
- American Public Gardens Association (APGA): Free admission
- Blue Star Museums (active military members): Free admission for up to five family members
- CUNY Students: $2
- Cool Culture: Free admission for up to five family members. Not valid on festival days (noted above).
- Flushing Town Hall (FTH): Reduced admission and QBG Store discounts for members:
- FTH Individual Members enjoy half-price admission to QBG for two people
- FTH Family Members and above receive half-price admission for two adults and 4 children
- FTH members enjoy 10% discount in the QBG Shop
For information on directions, parking, and accessibility, please click here.
Photo Credit: Anne Tan-Detchkov