Please check our website for the latest updates on hours of operation and reference our health and safety guidelines below before visiting.
Tuesday through Sunday, 8am to 6pm
Tuesday through Sunday, 8am to 4:30pm
*Closed Mondays year-round, except legal holidays. Closed on Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Year’s Day.
Adults – $6
Seniors (age 62+) – $4
Students with ID – $4
Individuals with Disabilities – $4
Children (ages 4 to 12) – $2
Children (3 and under) – FREE
Members – FREE
*Admission is free Wednesdays 3-6pm and Sundays from 9-11am. Free hours are suspended on Sunday, August 15 and Sunday, October 31.
*週一植物園關閉，除法定假日外。 感恩節，聖誕節和元旦, 植物園關閉。
學生凭學生证 – $4
殘障人士 – $4
會員 – 免費
*免費入場時間：週三3-6pm和周日9-11am. 8 月 15 日星期日和 10 月 31 日星期日、暫停免費入園
abril a octubre:
De martes a domingo, de 8am a 6pm
noviembre a marzo:
De martes a domingo, de 8am a 4:30pm
*Cerrado los lunes durante todo el año, excepto los días festivos legales. Cierre de Acción de Gracias, Navidad y el Día de Año Nuevo.
abril a octubre:
Adultos – $6
Adultos mayores (edad 62+) – $4
Los estudiantes con ID – $4
Personas con discapacidades – $4
Niños (4 a 12 años) – $2
Los niños (3 años o menos) – Gratis
Los miembros – Gratis
* La entrada es gratuita los miércoles de 3 – 6pm y los domingos de 9 – 11am. El horario gratuito será suspendido el día Domingo 15 de Agosto y Domingo 31 de Octubre.
noviembre a marzo:
4월 ~ 10월 :
화요일부터 일요일, 오전 8시부터 오후 6시
11월 ~ 3월 :
화요일부터 일요일, 오전 8시부터 오후 4시30분
*연중 매주 월요일은 닫습니다. 추수 감사절, 크리스마스 및 새해 첫날 등은 휴관입니다.
4월 ~ 10월 :
성인 – $6
노인 (나이 62+) – $4
학생 (ID소지) – $4
장애인 – $4
어린이 (4 세 ~ 12세) – $2
어린이 (3세 이하) – 무료
회원 – 무료
* 입장료는 수요일 3-6pm, 일요일 9-11am 무료입니다. 8월 15일(일)과 10월 31일(일)은 무료로 운영되지 않습니다.
11월 ~ 3월 :
For information on Directions, Parking, Accessibility, and more, click here.
Know Before You Go
To ensure the health and safety of our staff, visitors, and community members, Queens Botanical Garden is required to implement Mayor Bill de Blasio’s Emergency Executive Order 225 and vaccine mandate, Key to NYC, which requires people 12 years of age and older to show proof of COVID-19 vaccination for indoor entertainment, recreation, dining, and fitness settings. As a cultural institution, we are currently updating our policies and procedures to comply with this order for our indoor settings, including the QBG Store, indoor wedding spaces, classrooms, and the Visitor & Administration Building Gallery. These updates will be made available in the days ahead. Thank you for your support on this important effort to keep New Yorkers safe!
For more information about Emergency Executive Order 225: https://www1.nyc.gov/office-of-the-mayor/news/225-001/emergency-executive-order-225
For more information about Key to NYC: https://www1.nyc.gov/site/doh/covid/covid-19-vaccines-keytonyc.page
Outdoors, vaccinated visitors and staff are not required to wear masks, regardless of distancing. Individuals may choose to still wear masks.
Indoors, masks must be worn in shared spaces such as Gift Shop, classrooms, restrooms, etc, unless eating in designated areas.
Individuals planning to enter our buildings for a prolonged stay (more than 15 minutes), should do a self-assessment before arrival. If any of the answers to the question below is “yes,” the visitor should stay home:
- Have I experienced in the last 48 hours, any new or worsening COVID-19 symptoms?
- If unvaccinated, have I had close contact (being within six feet for at least 10 minutes over a 24-hour period) or proximate contact (as determined by health authorities) in the past 10 days with any person confirmed by diagnostic test, or suspected based on symptoms, to have COVID-19?
- Have I tested positive through a diagnostic test for COVID-19 in the past 10 days?
Hand sanitizer dispensers are available at multiple stations throughout the Garden. Feel free to inquire with Staff to help locate the nearest dispenser. Please note: Hand sanitizing does not replace hand washing. CDC recommends washing hands with soap and water whenever possible as it reduces all types of germs and chemicals on hands.
Restrooms are accessible by the ramp next to the Visitor & Administration Building. Please follow on-site instructions on how to enter restrooms.
We are limiting the use of paper materials. For a Visitor Map, click here.
High-touch surfaces are disinfected throughout the day.
The Garden must enforce a visitation capacity to ensure that visitors can safely distance themselves. Consequently, entrances may be temporarily closed when and if the Garden is at capacity. Should you arrive at such a time, we ask that you wait on the socially distanced line or return at a later time. We thank you for your patience.
Regular Garden Etiquette Rules apply at all times.
QBG has partnerships with several organizations to offer free or reduced admission. To redeem, you must present credentials.
- Healthcare Workers & First Responders: In gratitude for their continued service during the pandemic, the Garden is offering FREE admission to healthcare workers and first responders through October 31! Enjoy peace, health, and rejuvenation at the Garden, located in the heart of Flushing, Queens. Simply show valid employee ID. Bring a guest! Open Tuesday through Sunday, 8am-6pm. Click here for a flyer.
- Caregiver accompanying Individual with accessibility needs: Free with paid admission of Individual with accessibility needs (must show staff ID; cannot be a spouse).
- IDNYC cardholders: Free admission on Wednesdays, April through October
- The American Horticultural Society’s (AHS) Reciprocal Admissions Program offers free admission and/or additional benefits at over 300 gardens throughout North America and the Cayman Islands. To learn more, click here.
- American Public Gardens Association (APGA): Free admission
- Blue Star Museums (active military members): Free admission for up to five family members
- CUNY Students: $2
- Cool Culture: Free admission for up to five family members. Not valid on festival days.
- Flushing Town Hall (FTH): Reduced admission and QBG Store discounts for members:
- FTH Individual Members enjoy half-price admission to QBG for two people
- FTH Family Members and above receive half-price admission for two adults and four children
- FTH members enjoy 10% discount in the QBG Store
Photo Credit: Anne Tan-Detchkov