Queens Botanical Garden is open! Please check our website for the latest updates on hours of operation and reference our health and safety guidelines below before visiting.
Tuesday through Sunday, 8am to 6pm
Tuesday through Sunday, 8am to 4:30pm
*Closed Mondays year-round, except legal holidays. Closed on Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Year’s Day.
Adults – $6
Seniors (age 62+) – $4
Students with ID – $4
Individuals with Disabilities – $4
Children (ages 4 to 12) – $2
Children (3 and under) – FREE
Members – FREE
*Admission is free Wednesdays 3-6pm and Sundays from 9-11am. To visit during free hours, sign up for a timed-entry reservation for a date and time you’d like to visit.
*週一植物園關閉，除法定假日外。 感恩節，聖誕節和元旦, 植物園關閉。
學生凭學生证 – $4
殘障人士 – $4
會員 – 免費
abril a octubre:
De martes a domingo, de 8am a 6pm
noviembre a marzo:
De martes a domingo, de 8am a 4:30pm
*Cerrado los lunes durante todo el año, excepto los días festivos legales. Cierre de Acción de Gracias, Navidad y el Día de Año Nuevo.
abril a octubre:
Adultos – $6
Adultos mayores (edad 62+) – $4
Los estudiantes con ID – $4
Personas con discapacidades – $4
Niños (4 a 12 años) – $2
Los niños (3 años o menos) – Gratis
Los miembros – Gratis
* La entrada es gratuita los miércoles de 3 – 6pm y los domingos de 9 – 11am. Para visitar durante las horas gratuitas, regístrese para una reserva de entrada programada para la fecha y la hora que le gustaría visitar.
noviembre a marzo:
4월 ~ 10월 :
화요일부터 일요일, 오전 8시부터 오후 6시
11월 ~ 3월 :
화요일부터 일요일, 오전 8시부터 오후 4시30분
*연중 매주 월요일은 닫습니다. 추수 감사절, 크리스마스 및 새해 첫날 등은 휴관입니다.
4월 ~ 10월 :
성인 – $6
노인 (나이 62+) – $4
학생 (ID소지) – $4
장애인 – $4
어린이 (4 세 ~ 12세) – $2
어린이 (3세 이하) – 무료
회원 – 무료
* 입장료는 수요일 3-6pm, 일요일 9-11am 무료입니다. 무료 시간에 방문하려면 방문하려는 날짜와 시간에 대한 정기 입장 예약을 신청하세요.
11월 ~ 3월 :
For information on Directions, Parking, Accessibility, and more, click here.
Know Before You Go
To prevent the spread of COVID-19 and for the health and safety of all visitors, you MUST wear a mask or face covering and maintain 6-foot distance from others in order to enter and remain in the Garden. It is the law. Violators will be escorted out.
New York State Covid-19 Travel Advisory has been updated to reflect recent CDC guidance. Please review and follow the Travel Advisory if you are entering New York from a state that is not a contiguous state and have been outside of New York for more than 24 hours.
Masks will be available for purchase at Garden entrances.
Hand sanitizer dispensers are available at multiple stations throughout the Garden. Feel free to inquire with Staff to help locate the nearest dispenser. Please note: Hand sanitizing does not replace hand washing. CDC recommends washing hands with soap and water whenever possible as it reduces all types of germs and chemicals on hands.
Restrooms are accessible by the ramp next to the Visitor & Administration Building. Please follow on-site instructions on how to enter restrooms.
We are limiting the use of paper materials. For a Visitor Map, click here.
High-touch surfaces are disinfected throughout the day.
The Garden must enforce a visitation capacity to ensure that visitors can safely distance themselves. Consequently, entrances may be temporarily closed when and if the Garden is at capacity. Should you arrive at such a time, we ask that you wait on the socially distanced line or return at a later time. We thank you for your patience.
Regular Garden Etiquette Rules apply at all times.
We are limiting the use of paper materials and will not be reissuing new Membership cards to reflect these extended expirations. Simply present your Membership card at entry to continue enjoying your admissions benefits!
We will honor all parking passes from Members, even if it shows a past expiration date.
We encourage you to renew your membership before your expiration date online at queensbotanical.org/membership or by mail.
• If you prefer to renew in person, you may pay at either of our two Admissions Booths.
• To help maintain a more sanitary exchange, we encourage you to use either a credit card or check when renewing.
• After your application is processed, your membership packet will be sent to you by mail. If you do not receive your card within two weeks, please notify us.
To become a Member, click here.
For more information, contact Membership at [email protected]; 718-886-3800 ext. 250 or ext. 202; or the Main Desk at ext. 200.
QBG has partnerships with several organizations to offer free or reduced admission. To redeem, you must present credentials.
- Healthcare Workers & First Responders: In gratitude for their continued service during the pandemic, the Garden is offering FREE admission to healthcare workers and first responders through October 31! Enjoy peace, health, and rejuvenation at the Garden, located in the heart of Flushing, Queens. Simply show valid employee ID. Bring a guest! Open Tuesday through Sunday, 8am-6pm. Click here for a flyer.
- Caregiver accompanying Individual with accessibility needs: Free with paid admission of Individual with accessibility needs (must show staff ID; cannot be a spouse).
- IDNYC cardholders: Free admission on Wednesdays, April through October
- The American Horticultural Society’s (AHS) Reciprocal Admissions Program offers free admission and/or additional benefits at over 300 gardens throughout North America and the Cayman Islands. To learn more, click here.
- American Public Gardens Association (APGA): Free admission
- Blue Star Museums (active military members): Free admission for up to five family members
- CUNY Students: $2
- Cool Culture: Free admission for up to five family members. Not valid on festival days.
- Flushing Town Hall (FTH): Reduced admission and QBG Store discounts for members:
- FTH Individual Members enjoy half-price admission to QBG for two people
- FTH Family Members and above receive half-price admission for two adults and four children
- FTH members enjoy 10% discount in the QBG Store
Photo Credit: Anne Tan-Detchkov