Queens Botanical Garden is open with limited operating hours. As open hours will adjust over time, please check our website for the latest updates on hours of operation and reference our health and safety guidelines below before visiting.
See you around the Garden—at a six-foot distance!
Open Hours* 開放時間* Horas* 개장시간*
Tuesday-Sunday 星期二-星期日 Martes-Domingo 화요일-일요일, 8am-4:30pm
*Admission pricing applies 入場費適用 Se cobra la admisión 입장료가 적용됩니다
We are CLOSED on Mondays, except Memorial Day (5/25), Labor Day (9/7), Columbus Day (10/12), Martin Luther King Jr. Day (1/18/21), and Presidents’ Day (2/15/21).
We are CLOSED on Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Year’s Day.
Free Hours 免費時間 Horario gratuito 무료 시간:
Wednesday 星期三 Miércoles 수요일, 3-6pm & Sunday 星期日 Domingo 일요일, 9-11am
If you plan to come during free hours, we encourage you to make a timed entry reservation by clicking here.
Admission 門票 Admisión 입장료
November-March: Free Admission!
Members 會員 Los miembros 회원 – $0 Become a Member!
Adults 成人 Adultos 성인 – $6
Seniors (age 62+) 長者(62歲+) Adultos mayores (edad 62+) 노인 (나이 62+) – $4
Students with ID 學生凭學生证 Los estudiantes con ID 학생 ID소지 – $4
Children (ages 4 to 12) 兒童(4歲至12歲) Niños (4 a 12 años) 어린이 (4 세 ~ 12세) – $2
Children (age 3 and under) 兒童(3歲或以下) Los niños (3 años o menos) 어린이 (3세 이하) – $0
Know Before You Go
Health & Safety
To prevent the spread of COVID-19 and for the health and safety of all visitors, you MUST wear a mask or face covering and maintain 6-foot distance from others in order to enter and remain in the Garden. It is the law. Violators will be escorted out.
New York State Covid-19 Travel Advisory requires visitors from certain states to quarantine for 14 days. If you are traveling to NYC from any of these states, visitors are required to complete the online Travel Health Form.
Masks will be available for purchase at Garden entrances.
Hand sanitizer dispensers are available at multiple stations throughout the Garden. Feel free to inquire with Staff to help locate the nearest dispenser. Please note: Hand sanitizing does not replace hand washing. CDC recommends washing hands with soap and water whenever possible as it reduces all types of germs and chemicals on hands.
Restrooms are accessible by the ramp next to the Visitor & Administration Building. Please follow on-site instructions on how to enter restrooms.
We are limiting the use of paper materials. For a Visitor Map, click here.
High-touch surfaces are disinfected throughout the day.
Capacity & Restrictions
The Garden must enforce a visitation capacity to ensure that visitors can safely distance themselves. Consequently, entrances may be temporarily closed when and if the Garden is at capacity. Should you arrive at such a time, we ask that you wait on the socially distanced line or return at a later time. We thank you for your patience.
Regular Garden Etiquette Rules apply at all times.
We are limiting the use of paper materials and will not be reissuing new Membership cards to reflect these extended expirations. Simply present your Membership card at entry to continue enjoying your admissions benefits!
We will honor all parking passes from Members, even if it shows a past expiration date.
We encourage you to renew your membership before your expiration date online at queensbotanical.org/membership or by mail.
• If you prefer to renew in person, you may pay at either of our two Admissions Booths.
• To help maintain a more sanitary exchange, we encourage you to use either a credit card or check when renewing.
• After your application is processed, your membership packet will be sent to you by mail. If you do not receive your card within two weeks, please notify us.
To become a Member, click here.
For more information, contact Membership at [email protected]; 718-886-3800 ext. 250 or ext. 202; or the Main Desk at ext. 200.
QBG has partnerships with several organizations to offer free or reduced admission. To redeem, you must present credentials.
- IDNYC cardholders: Free admission on Wednesdays, April through October
- The American Horticultural Society’s (AHS) Reciprocal Admissions Program offers free admission and/or additional benefits at over 300 gardens throughout North America and the Cayman Islands. To learn more, click here.
- American Public Gardens Association (APGA): Free admission
- Blue Star Museums (active military members): Free admission for up to five family members
- CUNY Students: $2
- Cool Culture: Free admission for up to five family members. Not valid on festival days.
- Flushing Town Hall (FTH): Reduced admission and QBG Store discounts for members:
- FTH Individual Members enjoy half-price admission to QBG for two people
- FTH Family Members and above receive half-price admission for two adults and four children
- FTH members enjoy 10% discount in the QBG Gift Shop*
*When the Gift Shop reopens.
For information on Directions, Parking, Accessibility, and more, click here.
Photo Credit: Anne Tan-Detchkov