Halloween at the Garden
Halloween at the Garden is back! Little ones can show off their Halloween costume, walk our trick or treat trail, and enjoy performances, including a magic show!
Included in Garden Admission. While the event is free, Garden admission is to be paid at Garden entry: Adults – $6, Seniors (age 62+) – $4, Students with ID – $4, Children (ages 4 to 12) – $2, Children (3 and under) – FREE, Members – FREE.*
Walk-ups welcome upon availability and capacity.
$15 parking rate in effect.
Check back for an updated program schedule.
KNOW BEFORE YOU GO
HEALTH & SAFETY
- To prevent the spread of COVID-19 and for the health and safety of all visitors, you MUST WEAR A MASK and maintain 6-FOOT DISTANCE from others in order to enter and remain in the Garden. It is the law. Violators will be escorted out.
- Hand sanitizer dispensers are available at multiple stations throughout the Garden. Feel free to inquire with Staff to help locate the nearest dispenser. Please note: Hand sanitizing does not replace hand washing. CDC recommends washing hands with soap and water whenever possible as it reduces all types of germs and chemicals on hands.
- Restrooms are accessible by the ramp next to the Visitor & Administration Building. Please follow on-site instructions on how to enter restrooms.
- High-touch surfaces are disinfected throughout the day.
- For more information: https://queensbotanical.org/hours_admission
CAPACITY & RESTRICTIONS
- The Garden must enforce a visitation capacity to ensure that visitors can safely distance themselves. Consequently, entrances may be temporarily closed when and if the Garden is at capacity. Should you arrive at such a time, we ask that you wait on the socially distanced line or return at a later time. We thank you for your patience.
- Regular Garden Etiquette Rules apply at all times.