Halloween at the Garden
Sunday, October 31, 12 to 4pm
Little ones can show off their Halloween costumes, walk our Trick-or-Treat Trail, and enjoy performances, including a magic show! Adults 21+ can enjoy harvest beers and ciders for purchase at the Beer & Wine Garden. At the Creepy Compost Site Tours at 1 and 3pm, explore QBG’s compost facility, including the haunted 3-bin compost system! Meet all the creepy-crawly organisms that turn our food scraps into black gold–including worms!
Included in Garden Admission.***
***While the event is free, Garden admission is to be paid at Garden entry:
Adults – $6
Seniors (age 62+) – $4
Students with ID – $4
Children (ages 4 to 12) – $2
Children (3 and under) – FREE
Members – FREE
Walk-ups welcome upon capacity. $15 parking rate in effect.
Free admission hours are suspended on this day.
KNOW BEFORE YOU GO
Health & Safety
- To prevent the spread of COVID-19 and for the health and safety of all visitors, follow our current health & safety guidelines, found on our website: https://queensbotanical.org/hours_admission/#health—safety
- Outdoors, vaccinated visitors and staff are not required to wear masks, regardless of distancing. Individuals may choose to still wear masks.
- Indoors, masks must be worn in shared spaces such as Gift Shop, classrooms, restrooms, etc, unless eating in designated areas.
- Hand sanitizer dispensers are available at multiple stations throughout the Garden. Feel free to inquire with Staff to help locate the nearest dispenser. Please note: Hand sanitizing does not replace hand washing. CDC recommends washing hands with soap and water whenever possible as it reduces all types of germs and chemicals on hands.
- Restrooms are accessible by the ramp next to the Visitor & Administration Building. Please follow on-site instructions on how to enter restrooms.
- High-touch surfaces are disinfected throughout the day.
- For more information: https://queensbotanical.org/hours_admission