Queens Botanical Garden encourages me to live in the moment and I want to encourage you to live in the moment too.
- Take a walk in the woodlands to spy spring ephemerals in bloom
- Catch sight of a young red-tailed hawk taking a breather on a bench
- Throw back your head and raise your face to bask in the light on a sunny day
- Perhaps you love the music we share, representing the many gorgeous cultures of the world!
There are so many ways to feel ALIVE every day in our patch of green in Queens. We want to make it possible for you to live in the present – and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering!
Of course, we hope that our being here makes life a little better for you! If that’s the case (and we hope it is!) will you help us?
- Your support means the world to us, and it means we can continue the good work we do.
- Your gift makes it possible to continue providing quality music and arts programming for the community.
- Your support means continued education workshops for Queens school children.
- Your help means more flowers in the spring and healthier trees in summer.
Mostly, your gift makes it possible for us to be the place where people, plants, and cultures meet.
Wishing you a season filled with nature, beauty, and peace,
Photo Credits: Jess Brey, Eryn Hatzithomas, Wai Li, Steven Wong