Visit our Flower Patch on the Farm for an intimate experience among spring flowers on Sundays, April 18, April 25, May 2, and May 9 (Mother’s Day)!
Unique floral and garden creature installations transform the QBG Farm into a fantastic flower spectacle creating an immersive environment and stunning backdrop for photos. Take home your own pot of flowers and a floral themed grab-and-go craft activity kit! Fee includes general Garden admission and entry to the Patch.
- $15 per Adult
- $12 per Child (ages 4-12), Students, & Seniors
- Free for Children 3 and under (pot of flowers not included)
- Free for Members (pot of flowers not included)
- Additional flowers available for purchase at the store kiosk, $6 per pot
$10 parking rate in effect. Please arrive within an hour of the start time of your ticket.
KNOW BEFORE YOU GO
ABOUT TIMED ENTRY FOR FLOWER PATCH
- Because space is limited and we must enforce a visitation capacity to ensure that visitors can safely distance themselves, be sure to plan accordingly and arrive within your ticket window listed on your ticket type.
- Keep in mind our health and safety guidelines. Below is more information about capacity and restrictions.
- Ticket fee does not cover parking fees.
HEALTH & SAFETY
- To prevent the spread of COVID-19 and for the health and safety of all visitors, you MUST WEAR A MASK and maintain 6-FOOT DISTANCE from others in order to enter and remain in the Garden. It is the law. Violators will be escorted out.
- Hand sanitizer dispensers are available at multiple stations throughout the Garden. Feel free to inquire with Staff to help locate the nearest dispenser. Please note: Hand sanitizing does not replace hand washing. CDC recommends washing hands with soap and water whenever possible as it reduces all types of germs and chemicals on hands.
- High-touch surfaces are disinfected throughout the day.
- For more information: https://queensbotanical.org/hours_admission