HOURS & ADMISSION
APRIL through OCTOBER
Open Tuesdays through Sundays, 8am to 6pm.
Closed on Mondays, except Memorial Day, Labor Day, and Columbus Day.
Visitor & Administration Building, Gift Shop, and Gallery close at 5pm.
Adults – $6
Seniors (age 62+) – $4
Students with ID – $4
Children (ages 4 to 12) – $2
Children (age 3 and under) – FREE
Members – FREE
*Members enjoy free admission and other benefits all year. CLICK HERE to become a member!
Group Discount Rate: 10% off groups of 10 individuals or more.
Free Hours: Wednesdays, 3 to 6pm, and Sundays, 9 to 11am* Free hours are suspended on festival days.
Festivals & Special Events
Admission pricing varies on festival days. On these days, QBG does not accept reciprocal garden memberships or CoolCulture vouchers, free hours are suspended, and $10 event parking rate may also be in effect.
Festival days include, but may not be limited to:
- Taiwan: A World of Orchids — August 19 and 20, 2017
- Harvest Fest & Pumpkin Patch — October 15, 2017
- Arbor Fest — April 2018 date TBD
Please call 718-886-3800 to inquire about hours and admission on special event days.
NOVEMBER through MARCH
Open Tuesdays through Sundays, 8am to 4:30pm.
Closed on Mondays, except Martin Luther King Day and President’s Day.
Visitor & Administration Building, Gift Shop, and Gallery close at 4pm.
FREE admission November through March.
CLOSINGS & HOLIDAYS
QBG is CLOSED on Mondays year-round, except most legal holidays (listed above). We are CLOSED on Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year’s Day.
QBG has partnerships with several organizations to offer free or reduced admission. To redeem, you must present credentials.
- AAA: Admission for two adults for the price of one.
- The American Horticultural Society’s (AHS) Reciprocal Admissions Program offers free admission and/or additional benefits at over 300 gardens throughout North America and the Cayman Islands. To learn more, click here.
- American Public Gardens Association (APGA): Free admission.
- Blue Star Museums (active military members): Free admission for up to five family members.
- Cool Culture: Free admission for up to five family members. Not valid on festival days (note above).
- Flushing Town Hall (FTH): Reduced admission and QBG Store discounts for members:
- FTH Individual Members enjoy half-price admission to QBG for two people
- FTH Family Members and above receive half-price admission for two adults and 4 children
- FTH members enjoy 10% discount in the QBG Shop
For information on directions, parking, and accessibility, please CLICK HERE.
Photo Credit: Anne Tan-Detchkov