Registration & General Info
RegistrationAdvance registration and pre-payment are required for all programs.
To register call 718.886.3800 ext. 230 or email email@example.com.
To register for Self-Guided Tours, please click here.
PaymentPayment may be made by credit card, DOE Purchase Order, check or money order made payable to Queens Botanical Garden. Please mail your payment to: Queens Botanical Garden
43-50 Main Street
Flushing, NY 11355
- Payment due dates are listed on your invoice; if payment is not received by the invoice due date, Queens Botanical Garden reserves the right to cancel the program.
- Separate registration is required for each class. We cannot accommodate groups of students combined from different classes.
- Once your trip is booked, an email invoice will be sent that includes a website link to access pre-trip information and other details on your visit.
- Please note that the confirmation you receive via email is your only invoice for your registration.
- Because of the large volume of registrations we receive, we are unable to make reminder calls; a scheduled visit is not confirmed until payment is received.
- Queens Botanical Garden reserves the right to refuse registrations for any reason.
Rescheduling and CancellationsIf you must cancel your trip, please call as soon as possible. Notices of cancellations 6 weeks in advance of trip date will receive a full refund. Cancellations between 3 to 6 weeks before the booked visit date will be charged a $30.00 processing fee per class booked. There are NO refunds issued for cancellations received within 15 business days of booked trip or for any “no shows.”Rescheduling is possible based on availability, provided you notify us at least 3 weeks before the date of your visit. There are no rescheduled trips within 3 weeks of the visit date. A Self Guided Tour may be requested as an alternative.
All workshops and tours run rain or shine. QBG reserves the right to postpone workshops and programs and will work with classes to reschedule.
Arrival at the GardenAll classes, unless otherwise specified on the invoice, MUST be dropped off at the Parking Garden, located at 42-80 Crommelin Street (see map below for details). Buses must drop off students in the Parking Garden bus loop, but we are unable to accommodate bus parking. Car parking is available for an additional fee.Instructors will meet classes scheduled for Workshops and Guided Tours in the Parking Garden. If you are here for a tour, please exchange contact information with your bus driver in case of sudden shower or weather change. There are no indoor facilities for tour groups.Restrooms are located in the Visitor & Administration Building. Please allow time before and after your program for restroom use.QBG does not have an indoor lunch facility or any food for purchase on site. Weather permitting, groups are welcome to sit and eat on the grass in the Crabapple Grove. If you plan to eat on the grounds, it is recommended that you have an alternate plan in case of inclement weather.
Late Arrival PolicyClasses arriving late will receive a shortened program that will end at the originally scheduled time. Groups arriving more than 30 minutes late for their scheduled program will be cancelled. Refunds are not available.Garden EtiquetteVisitor safety is our top priority. Teachers and chaperones are responsible for students and should supervise classes at all times. Children must stay with their group and are expected to observe all Garden guidelines. They may leave the group only with chaperone supervision. During class time, we ask that all cell phones be turned off. The following are strictly prohibited:• Radios
• Ball playing
• Picking flowers or plants
• Climbing trees
• Stepping or walking in garden beds
• Feeding wildlife
Queens Botanical Garden is located at 43-50 Main Street, Flushing, NY 11355. Click here for Google Maps, and see below for a map of entrances: